How to Find the G Spot with Ease
By Great Sex Coach Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed.
Learning how to find the g spot is not as complicated and mysterious as it often sounds. You can try it on your own or have fun exploring with your partner.
The G spot gets its name from German gynecologist Ernst Grafenberg who was the first modern physician to bring attention to it's significance in sexual pleasure for the woman.
It is also known as the urethral sponge and consists of soft spongy tissue that surrounds the urethra and is located behind the front wall of the vagina behind the pubic bone and swells with fluid when sexually aroused.
For many women stimulation of the g spot has the potential to produce more powerful orgasms, multiple orgasms and female ejaculation.
Techniques to learn how to find the g spot:
- The woman lies on her back, bends her knees and spreads her legs. You may find it a little easier if you lift your buttocks up a bit on a pillow.
- Slide either the middle finger or index finger or both together inside the vagina as if you're making a come hither motion with your fingers. Proceed inwards about two inches give or take a bit and press upwards towards the pelvic bone.
- You should come across a soft spongy area about the size of a walnut. The size may vary a bit from woman to woman. The area will be covered with ridges. This is the g spot.
- You'll be able to distinguish this area from the rest of the vagina by it's texture. The walls of the vagina are smooth. The g spot area is uneven and rutted. It feels like soft ripples.
- Pleasant and enjoyable sensations from the g spot can extend all the way out to the vaginal opening and then upwards to the clitoris.
- Another option for finding the g spot is by squeezing your PC muscles. Your PC muscles can be found by contracting your vaginal muscles while urinating and stopping the flow of urine. The muscles you feel contract are your PC muscles. Flex or contract these muscles repeatedly and take note of the surge of excitement you feel. The region where the surge occurs is your g spot.
Don't center all of your attention on reaching the goals of g spot orgasms, multiple orgasms or ejaculation, as this will only create anxiety performance and inhibit the effect you're trying to reach.
Instead try to stay focused on simply enjoying one another and the adventure of exploring a new area together.