During the hot and steamy dog days of summer, it can be a real challenge finding time to enjoy some hot sexual bliss with your Sweetie, without sweltering to death. Ice sex is a great fun way to cool off and heat up at the same time.
The easily accessible ice cube, not only cools off your favorite beverage but can also be transformed into a sensuous lovemaking assistant.
Here are some of the many ways you can incorporate ice cube sex into your romantic and sexual adventures:
- Caress your lover with the ice. Hold it in your fingers and trace the contours of your lover's body. Begin at their head and trace their eyes, eyebrows, nose, face and lips. Then make your way down to their neck, breasts, chest, belly, abdomen, hips, legs and feet. This can be a very sensuous seduction if done right by taking your time and caressing tenderly. You can increase intimacy by looking lovingly into your lovers eyes now and then and double their sensual pleasure intensity by licking and kissing the drops of water off their body as the ice melts.
- For another variation of the above caress, instead of using your hands to trace your lover's body, try using your mouth to the hold cube.
- After attending to the entire body, take the ice to the genitals. Running the cube around the nipples will make them very hard and erect, which makes for great sucking and licking. Then slide the ice over the clitoris, labia, anus, penis and scrotum. Many people find the contrast of hot and cold together to be a very pleasurable sensual feeling. Again you can lick the droplets of water off the genitals for added pleasure for both of you.
- Put the ice cube in your mouth while giving fellatio or cunnilingus. Again the contrast of the hot mouth and lips combined with the cold ice can be a new and exciting sensation.
- Kiss your lover deeply and passionately with the ice cube in your mouth. Transfer the ice cube back and forth between the two of you with your tongues.
- Insert the ice cubes into the vagina or anus. With the cubes inside you, rock and stimulate the G-spot, then you can the insert penis or suck the ice cubes or the melting water out of the vagina.
- Ice comes in many different shapes and sizes and can serve a variety of different purposes. Smaller ones can be sucked and chewed by both partners during the caress as a thirst quencher. You can even use molds to make specific shapes, such as hearts for an added romantic touch or the shape of a penis for penetration. A larger cube such as that made in a heart mold will last longer and be good for those whole body massages, if you do not want small cubes to munch on in the process. The ice penis can be inserted and used as a dildo, while your lover caresses your clit and or anus with his tongue. He can alternate between the ice dildo and his tongue and suck and lick your sweet juices off the ice penis.
- For more variety, you can add colors and flavors to your ice by using something like Kool-Aid, fruit juice or your favorite beverage to make the ice cubes. Or perhaps freeze some bananas, strawberries or blueberries and use them for your ice cubes.
So you don't need to let the summer heat interfere in your sensual adventures anymore. Ice cube sex can be a fantastic way to cool off, seduce and play on those hot sultry summer nights or days.
Not only that, it's great at engaging all the senses and presents us with a fabulous new toy that can give us many evenings of pleasure without costing anything.
A few words of caution: Ice can be painful and cause numbness if too cold or if left in one place on the body for too long. It may be best to let the cubes sit out a few minutes to lose some of their sting. Don't apply ice that is directly out of the freezer on the genitals, it could cause tearing of tissue; let it warm up and melt a little first. We all know what happens if we stick our tongue on the freezer. The clitoris is very sensitive, so you want to be extra careful in this area. Keep moving as your caressing; don't linger in one spot too long. Alternate between rubbing the ice and licking or kissing, so contact with ice is intermittent. Not only will this protect your lover from possible discomfort, but it will also make it more exciting and sensuous.
Not everyone will find ice on or in their genitals a pleasurable experience. If you don't, then be sure to express this to your lover and stick to caressing other parts of the body. As always communication and sensitivity to your lover's desires and needs is necessary to ensure a satisfying sensual experience when having ice sex.
To Read More Great Sex Tips Like These Get Your Copy of the Lovemaking Smorgasbord A Couple's Guide for Feeding Passion & Fidelity.