Lap Dance Position
By Great Sex Coach Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed.
It seems men have been enchanted and seduced by the lap dance since the beginning of time, so what man wouldn't thoroughly enjoy this position? It appears to be a biological and universal desire.
And once the woman is aware of the many exciting benefits that this position offers, she will soon discover that this is one lap dance she will no longer object to.
One of the most exciting aspects of the lap dance position is the fact that sitting positions increase tightness in the woman's vagina because of a sharper angle of entry and this enhances pleasure for both partners.
How to Perform the Lap Dance Position
- The man sits upright on a chair, couch or bed
A chair is most effective.
- The woman faces her lover and straddles his lap.
For variation, the woman may sit on his lap while facing away from him. This allows for deeper penetration.
- She lowers her vagina down and over his penis and sits on his lap.
- The woman wraps her arms around his neck for support and then moves or pumps up and down on him.
The man can place his hands on her hips and help her move up and down.
Pros of the Lap Dance Position
- he can hold her waist and move up and down for more momentum
- it allows for lots of intimacy, kissing and touching
- both partners hands are free for roaming and caressing
- she can lean forward and allow sucking of her breasts
- good eye contact when facing one another
- she can arrange herself so that she stimulates her clitoris and her g spot
- a good position for men who come a little too quickly because his woman is the one in control and his ability to move is restricted somewhat.
- this is a good position if you're pregnant
Cons of the Lap Dance
- this position works best with a chair, so access to a chair is necessary. However, the chair can be a great lovemaking assistant when you learn how to use it to your advantage.
- The woman may get tired after an extended session. A fair amount of leg strength is required.
Enhance the Lap Dance Position
The man is in the ideal position to hold his penis and rub it against his partner's clitoris or stimulate it with his fingers.
The woman's hands are also free to caress his testicles or to grab his buttocks and pull him towards her.
Spice up this position by giving your man an actual lap dance before moving on to the lovemaking. Use it as a form of foreplay.
Wear something very sexy like crotchless underwear and your heels. Or perform in your favorite bikinis and barefoot or completely naked. Another alternative is to buy a full outfit at your favorite lingerie store.
Tease him incessantly. Dance very very close to his body and just brush gently up against him.
Bend down and kiss him.
Pull away and shake your booty at him.
Brush your nipples against him.
Circle around him.
Sit down on his lap and rub against his penis.
Grab hold of his penis and rub against it your clitoris. Slide it up and down your slit.
Keep this up until he can't keep his hands off you and is begging for consummation. Then transition into the lap dance position with the greatest of ease and enjoy heightened pleasure.