Inexpensive and Naughty Valentine's Day Ideas
By Great Sex Coach Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed.
Like many people across the nation, you may be looking for a special way to celebrate the love in your life without breaking the bank.
Fortunately, there are a variety of ways to celebrate your Valentine that cost you nothing or very little. Thoughtful gifts that come from the heart and have a personal touch are usually more meaningful, effective and affordable, which can be an added gift in and of itself for both of you during these hard economic times.
There's really no need to skimp or feel that you're choices are second rate, when you focus on the simple things like sincerity, intimacy, quality time, appreciation and enjoying one another.
With a little thinking outside the box, you can have an evening that brings as much passion and delight as your expensive counterparts.
Here are a few inexpensive and naughty Valentine's Day gift ideas to get you started.
- Spend your special evening with quiet time at home enjoying a simple dinner, a sensual massage, a relaxing bath together and tender lovemaking on the living room floor.
- Leave your lover a special, handwritten note on their pillow telling them all the ways you find them irresistible or all the delicious things you would like to do to them this evening.
- Decorate yourself like a Valentine to be unwrapped. You could coat your breasts or inner thighs with sugar-free Organic chocolate to be licked, or use that chocolate to write I Love You on your belly. Wrap red ribbons around your legs, red bows on your ankles, wrists or hair.
- Make a homemade Valentine's card with construction paper, crayons or markers. If you're not a poet, you can search online for something witty and romantic to say. Take an alluring, or downright naughty, photo of yourself and stick it inside.
- Take your Valentine for a romantic walk and pick wild flowers. If there are no flowers to be found in your neck of the woods at this time of year, then be creative and use the vegetation that is available to you.
- Write a hot and steamy story for your lover that describes their favorite fantasy, the fantasy you would like to make come true this evening or that recalls a particularly sexy time you spent together in the past.
Remember, the most important gift you can ever can your partner is to let them know how much they are loved, appreciated and desired, and it doesn't take a lot of money to achieve that goal. It only takes investing a little thought, time, sincerity and action.
Put these principles into action and you'll have a spellbinding Valentine's celebration overflowing with passion and a partner who will adore you for many months to come.
Now, if you need more unique, inexpensive and naughty Valentine's Day gift ideas for your special celebration, you can find 101 of them in this great little Ebook by Michael Webb, 101 Unique Valentine's Day Gift Ideas.
It's only available for a limited time, so if you're interested, you'll want to get your copy today.
Happy Valentine's Day