Sensual Massage for Lovers
By Great Sex Coach Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed.
Giving your lover a sensual massage can be a fantastic appetizer or it can be a full course meal. It can be a gift you give to your lover, a special occasion treat or a way to show appreciation. You can focus on one partner at a time or pleasure simultaneously. It's is a great way to stimulate desire and build arousal with anticipation.
If you're the kind of person who prefers to learn by watching, you will really enjoy the Joy of Erotic Massage Video. Not only will it teach you the essential skills of sensual massage, but it also serves as a great stimulator of desire and arousal for both men and women.
You can use sensual massage to bring your partner to higher levels of arousal by stimulating them and then stopping and after the urgency to climax passes, stimulate them again. After several levels of arousal are achieved, then massage the clitoris or penis and allow climax to be achieved, or use this higher level of arousal as a way to make intercourse more satisfying and intense.
Set the mood for your massage with some soft music, candles, dim lights or whatever works for you, then make your partner comfortable with the use of pillows, blankets, etc.
You can have your partner already naked and waiting or use the removal of clothes as part of the massage. If you like, you can use some kind of oil for lubrication. Coconut oil is great.
How to Give Your Lover A Sensual Massage
- Have your partner lie down. Maintain eye contact now and then for added intimacy.
- Begin with their feet or begin with kisses. Work your way up or down. Use slow, soft, circular rubbing with increasing intensity and speed according to the desires of your lover.
- Massage their feet, legs, back, abdomen, shoulders, neck, breasts, arms, face, and head. Every now and then you can replace your hands with your mouth. Don't just use your hands. Caress your lover's toes, calves, thighs, shoulders or eyes with your lips and tongue.
- Save the genitals and breasts for last, but you may occasionally brush against the penis, clitoris, anus or breasts with a slight lick, caress or touch to tease them and then go back to the body.
- After all body parts except breasts and genitals have been massaged and your lover is in a relaxed state, then focus on the genitals.
- Apply soft, gentle, tender caresses and massages with your fingers, hands, tongue, lips, and mouth across your lover's breasts, clitoris, labia, anus, scrotum, shaft and inner thighs. Bring them close to orgasm and stop.
- After urgency leaves, bring them close to orgasm again. After several build-ups like this, you can bring them to orgasm, have intercourse, or you can switch turns and let your lover massage you. Then, when both of you are in a heightened state of arousal, proceed to intercourse or whatever method of climax you prefer at that point.
This is only one variation of sensual massage. There are numerous ways and varieties of massage that you can experiment with and personalize for your lover's preferences.
You might try adding a vibrator for some additional pleasure. One of the most exciting and pleasurable for both men and women is known as the Hitachi Magic Wand Massager.It's sure to add a little more magic to your touch.
You can also do the massage in the shower or outside on a blanket in the sunlight or under the stars. To add a little extra delight, try massaging your lover with something flavorful such as chocolate, fruit, ice cream, whipped cream, etc. and then lick it off.
The partner receiving the sensual massage should always give signals to their masseuse as to what feels good with little moans and whimpers of pleasure. Let them know gently if something doesn't feel good and guide them lovingly to satisfy you as needed.