Short Erotic Stories for Couples
By Great Sex Coach Cynthia Perkins, M.Ed.
Short erotic stories are a great resource for couples to help spice things up in the bedroom. With the right choices they have the ability to set the sparks of desire, arousal and stimulation into a flaming night of hot passionate sex.
They are also a sensual and unique way for partners to strengthen their bonds of intimacy and encourage sexual communication. When things are feeling a little routine, use them to inspire sexual creativity and lovemaking that is playful and adventurous.
Although short erotic stories can be found everywhere on the Internet, it can often be hard to find something of quality that appeals to the needs of a loving and monogamous couple. Many of the stories you'll find discuss rather distasteful subject matter that is not appropriate for the goal of nurturing intimacy, love and romance.
When you're choosing short erotic stories to be used with your partner, be sure to pick something that will be exciting for both of you. Men and women have different needs in their choices of erotica. Men will usually be happy with anything that's talking about sex, where as the woman likes a little substance to the story and prefers a touch of love, romance and seduction.
It's also important to know and respect your lover's erotic preferences. Some people enjoy hardcore literature, while others prefer soft and sensual. If you toss an extremely explicit story with hardcore language at your lover when they prefer the tender and mild or vice versa then you won't achieve the goal you're striving for. Their flames of desire are likely to burn out rather than burst into a raging inferno.
Try a few of these sexy ideas with your short erotic stories and you'll soon be basking in the rays of passion yourself.
- Plant sexy messages in your lover's mind and build their desire for you by leaving a book of erotic stories on their desk, on their pillow or in the bathroom on top of the towels. Put a bookmark in it or open it to the page that really lights your fire or one that you know will drive them wild.
- Print out an erotic story from your computer or copy one from your favorite book and stick it on the bathroom mirror or on the steering wheel of the car so your partner will find it when they leave for work and will be left with naughty thoughts to entertain all day.
- Add your own thoughts to the story with a pen or pencil. Highlight a particular aspect that you find arousing or tell them that this is what's going to happen to them tonight. Alternatively, you can just sign the bottom of it with a naughty message or tell them you are waiting for them naked on the bed.
- Pull your hair up on your head, or pull it back behind your ears, find some glasses at the store that look like librarian glasses and wear them. Tilt your glasses to the tip of your nose, put on your sexiest lingerie and prop yourself on the bed holding the erotic stories book in your hand and then play naughty librarian as you read them a story out loud.
- Send a short erotic story to your lover in the mail. This can be sent to their home address, even if you live in the same household, or to their place of business to give them a real thrill at work. This could also be done through email.
Now I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear that I'm going to tell you that I have the perfect solution for you. My book "Smoldering Embers - Hot Erotic Stories and Sex Tips to Light a Couple's Fire" was designed to meet the needs of both men and women and has a mixture of both soft and harder language.
It contains a little something for everyone's taste and each of the short erotic stories you'll find in "Smoldering Embers" is of the ideal length. Offering just the right amount of stimulation in a comfortable amount of time. You'll also find a bonus section packed with delicious sex tips that compliment the stories.
With the holidays just around the corner, if you're looking for a great Christmas gift for your lover that will spark your fires all year long, "Smoldering Embers" comes in a beautiful hard cover edition or if you'd like a quick read on your computer it is available in instantly downloadable PDF format as well and can even be printed out if you desire.